TRIWA is always looking forward to hear from talents. If you're interested in interning, working with us or think that you have something extraordinary to offer, send us an email. See current open positions below.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
TRIWA is looking for a Social PR Intern!
We are looking for an intern to assist with our PR efforts. You will be part of a team of five members. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make PR a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This internship is a paid position, and is based in our Stockholm office.
You must have an interest in fashion and be well versed in fashion magazines, blogs, websites, trends, etc. Knowledge of important fashion blogs and influencers is a must. Interns must be outgoing and feel comfortable communicating in English, as we work on an international level.
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
-Product placement and communication with fashion bloggers and influencers around the world
-Editorial outreach to fashion editors and stylists
-Research of up-and-coming blogs, websites and publications
-Update press lists and blogger outreach lists with accurate contact information
-Monitor all forms of media
-Collect press clippings
-Occasional event support
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
-Strong interest in fashion
-Basic knowledge of PR
-Knowledge of top international fashion bloggers and influencers
-Excellent written and verbal communication in English, strong language skills in Swedish is a plus
-Energy and a positive attitude.
Send your application to Andrea Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager
TRIWA is a young and independent watch and accessory brand. All our designs are developed in our Stockholm- based creative studio. Through a mixture of Swedish contemporary design and classic silhouettes we create the watches and accessories we like to wear ourselves. We like our hometown, good music, art, design and especially great watches and accessories. In our office in central Stockholm we are currently 14 people working with creating, marketing and selling the watches and accessories we want to wear next.
We are looking for a candidate to work full-time with a minimum of 1 years of experience within E-Commerce. As the E-Commerce Manager for TRIWA you will be responsible for the online sales and maintenance of the website www.triwa.com. You will make sure it is optimized in the best way possible and meets our requirements regarding brand awareness and usability.
This position is based in the TRIWA Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for TRIWA’s online sales
- Responsible for keeping budget & continuously increasing sales
- Responsible for consultants and external services connected to the e-commerce
- Weekly reporting of statistics and KPI:s (Google Analytics).
- Web analytics & CRO
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing activities together with the marketing team
- Responsible for TRIWA Affiliate program
- Responsible for budget and planning towards SEM-consultant
- Responsible for the development of SEO
- Responsible for TRIWA’s newsletter
- Responsible for domains
- Follow worldwide trends and new methods to improve the e-commerce
- Are selfdriven and constantly out to develop the role in itself
- Have preferably worked within E-commerce minimum 1 year
- Have experience of developing and running an E-commerce store with focus on growth and increased
- Are prepared to be leading a small team in the nearby future
- Have worked with E-commerce within the fashion industry or other similar industry
- Are driven to improve our business and are result-driven, analytical and have great social skills
- Have experience within Social Media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and have knowledge about
SEO and Affiliate
- Have worked with Adobe-products and knows how to work HTML
- Language: Full professional proficiency in both English and Swedish
Send your application to email@example.com, questions are answered by Tobias Ericsson - phonenumber 073-1605040.