TRIWA is always looking forward to hear from talents. If you're interested in interning, working with us or think that you have something extraordinary to offer, send us an email. See current open positions below.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
TRIWA is looking for a Social Media Intern!
This is a paid internship. The job hours are flexible, however you will be asked to join our weekly meetings every Monday morning. The internship is based in the Triwa Office in Stockholm,Sweden.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will be part of a team of five members. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. You are either currently attending school, or have just graduated with a relevant degree.
Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
-Updating our channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
-Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
-Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
-Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
-Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
-Replying to comments, messages, etc.
-Report findings to the team
-Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
-Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Swedish, strong editing skills
-Be creative with an eye for design
-Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is a plus
-Knowledge of social media targeting and advertising is a major plus
-Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
-Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
-Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
Send your application to Andrea Miles at email@example.com
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager
TRIWA is a young and independent watch and accessory brand. All our designs are developed in our Stockholm- based creative studio. Through a mixture of Swedish contemporary design and classic silhouettes we create the watches and accessories we like to wear ourselves. We like our hometown, good music, art, design and especially great watches and accessories. In our office in central Stockholm we are currently 14 people working with creating, marketing and selling the watches and accessories we want to wear next.
We are looking for a candidate to work full-time with a minimum of 1 years of experience within E-Commerce. As the E-Commerce Manager for TRIWA you will be responsible for the online sales and maintenance of the website www.triwa.com. You will make sure it is optimized in the best way possible and meets our requirements regarding brand awareness and usability.
This position is based in the TRIWA Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for TRIWA’s online sales
- Responsible for keeping budget & continuously increasing sales
- Responsible for consultants and external services connected to the e-commerce
- Weekly reporting of statistics and KPI:s (Google Analytics).
- Web analytics & CRO
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing activities together with the marketing team
- Responsible for TRIWA Affiliate program
- Responsible for budget and planning towards SEM-consultant
- Responsible for the development of SEO
- Responsible for TRIWA’s newsletter
- Responsible for domains
- Follow worldwide trends and new methods to improve the e-commerce
- Are selfdriven and constantly out to develop the role in itself
- Have preferably worked within E-commerce minimum 1 year
- Have experience of developing and running an E-commerce store with focus on growth and increased
- Are prepared to be leading a small team in the nearby future
- Have worked with E-commerce within the fashion industry or other similar industry
- Are driven to improve our business and are result-driven, analytical and have great social skills
- Have experience within Social Media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and have knowledge about
SEO and Affiliate
- Have worked with Adobe-products and knows how to work HTML
- Language: Full professional proficiency in both English and Swedish
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, questions are answered by Tobias Ericsson - phonenumber 073-1605040.