TRIWA is always looking forward to hear from talents. If you're interested in interning, working with us or think that you have something extraordinary to offer, send us an email. See current open positions below.
TRIWA AB has an exciting new role. We are looking for a PR and Social Media Executive.
TRIWA is a young and independent watch and accessory brand. All our designs are developed in our Stockholm-based creative studio. Through a mixture of Swedish con- temporary design and classic silhouettes we create the watches and accessories we like to wear ourselves. We like our hometown, good music, art, design and especially great watches and accessories. In our office in central Stockholm we are currently 14 people working with creating, marketing and selling the watches and accessories we want to wear next.
We are looking for a candidate to work full-time with a minimum of 2 years experience in PR and social media. We need someone that has a genuine passion for what we do and has a strong interest in fashion and PR.
The role will require the following day to day tasks:
- Maintaining strong relationships with key press and further developing media contacts across online and print media
- Ensuring consistent editorial and online coverage
- Writing press releases, emailers, promotional copy, invites and communicat ing our drops
- Handle design collaborations
- Newsletter marketing
- Sample management and co-ordination
- Continuous contact and management of PR agencies
- Celebrity gifting and product placement
- Administrative tasks including creating and building media lists, sending and receiving samples, gifting etc.
- Updating website with relevant news
- Producing media packs and arrange regular media visits
- Ensuring that branding standards are maintained throughout all internal and external communications
- Regular creative brainstorms with the team
- Leading and contributing to the updating of social media channels which will include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent conversational skills
- Excellent written English and Swedish
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Being able to efficiently manage interns
- Hardworking self-starter with lots of initiative
- Good eye for detail
- Positive can-do attitude that is eager to learn
- Alongside PR, online marketing, retail, fashion and showroom experience is beneficial
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A quick learner
To apply, please contact email@example.com
The company is in a strong growth and as a step into the future we want to hire a lead designer who takes responsibility for the brands future collections. Together with the creative director and our product-council you will be a part of projects concerning the brands future collections, production and product development. You will also be involved in the development and design of stores and display material.
The candidate should have an industrial design- or product design education and at least 3 years of experience of product design, preferably with accessories or fashion as orientation. You are self-sufficient and like to work in a fast moving environment. You are comfortable with managing your own design process and keeping deadlines. You should have a genuine interest for fashion and trends, as well as a strong eye for colour, form, material and details.
We offer you a qualified role in a stimulating environment. The entire brand radiates entrepreneurship, vision and ambition. TRIWA is a brand that seriously values the importance of playfulness and unpretentiousness. We do not mind being provocative but in a creative and playful manner.
The role includes:
- Planning and analysing a base for new collections
- Design two watch collections as well as sunglass collection each year
- Manage design collaborations
- Manage product development and produce sample collections with producers in Asia, amongst others.
- Develop Point of sales material, booths, storefronts and stores.
- Market - and trend analysis
- Adobe CS6
- Rhino, Solidworks, Alias, or equivalent 3Dmodeling program
- Keyshot, or equivalent rendering software
- Strong communication- and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of consumers and trends in the fashion world
- You can work independently and can prioritise tasks and time efficiently
Sounds interesting? Send your application with CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org